Sunday, December 27, 2009

Well, another hectic Christmas has come and gone - all without much of a thank you or howdy do. But, as I am trying to be more forgiving - I am just letting it go. Finally got all my Christmas presents done - still want to keep the embroidered calenders for myself. I really loved them. Really. Too much hard work - I hope everyone liked their home made presents as I put loads of time and effort into them. And if you don't - you can always give them back as I know many who would relish them with absolute pleasure. So there - PPPPBBBBBTTTTT!!!! :) As the New Year is coming up - please be careful if you are going out and have a designated driver (yes Mom). And even though it is late - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and remember, Jesus is the reason for the season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment