Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry its been awhile - I've been terribly busy :) Superbowl party yesterday - Woohoo SAINTS!!! - and washing machine being broken - thanks again Whirlpool for making sure my parts don't come in for at least a week! - and loads of other stuff have made sure my weeks have been flying by. On a good note - I got my lighting cube for better jewelry pics - go check them out!! I spent a good portion of 2 day re-taking pics of existing jewelry so that they look a bit more professional and hopefully that means more people will want to purchase them!
On another note - I joined the Twin City Derby Girls roller derby team!!! Seriously excited and cannot wait til our next practice!! I'm hoping my skates come in before Wednesday, because I hate the rentals!!! Plus - hopefully my skating will improve to the point of not embarrassing myself :)
More groovy stuff being listed in the store today - hope y'all enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment