Friday, January 7, 2011

Irritated....

Craptastic week. Really. Everything seems to be going wrong. Got my new Vixens in - the toe stop was jammed/frozen in there. Had to send them back. When I called to tell them I was returning my skates - they talked me into upgrading. Two weeks later - I get the Vixens back - fixed but not what I was expecting. I was charged for the custom pair and the Vixens, but only got the Vixens. And they "forgot" to order the custom pair. UGH!!!! Decided to keep the Vixens (which are still better than the old ones I have), but the boot is super hard to break in :(  Then my girl has to go get tubes put in her ears for constant reoccuring ear infections. No sleep for 3 days. On third day (day after surgery) the boy decides to crap all over himself in the bathroom. Poo everywhere. Credit card decides to not work when I take everyone out to lunch the next day. I'm going to find a padded room somewhere and just scream....

But on a good note - at least I can do my glides in my new skates! Yea for skates that fit!!! Now to find out how fast I'll be in skates that actually fit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment