Sunday, November 8, 2009


Just for fun - a picture of Elvis the squirrel with a big fat hard one - courtesy of the manflesh. At least it's great weather here at the Center of the Universe....just wish it would stop snowing them damn Asian beetles. I wonder if I can kill them with just the powers of my evil mind?? So far, it's not working too well...

Still working on Christmas presents. Making some fabric calenders embroidered with famous paintings...right now I'm working on Dali's "Persistence of Memory" and it's turning out really well - will post pics when I'm done :)

Don'cha love it when kids speak their minds?? Inka Dinka decided to let it be known that "Don't you remember last time, when my wiener hurt??" and just to make sure we heard it correctly - he repeated it again at the top of his lungs to make sure there had been no mistake in what he said. Really. In front of not only his aunt and uncle - but in front of a guest - poor Uncle Spence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment