Thursday, November 5, 2009

Woohoo and all that for a clean house - at least for the time being...

Lovely fall day outside - which is of course, why I'm inside doing lovely embroidery for Christmas and upcoming birthday presents (that means you, Fay). I can't wait until it's all done and I can wrap them up in a lovely recycled box - and I can still make it look pretty :) I'm trying to do most (if not all) of my Christmas presents this year handmade. And it is HARD. I don't know if I started early enough to get them all done - but I'm sure gonna try. And I'm thinking of delving into a new craft.....flocking. You know, that stuff that is fuzzy that covers little useless items and makes it kinda velvety....but just lightly. I love flocking. It makes stuff so...fluffy, in a lovely tactile kinda way...
I'll let y'all know how that ends up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment